Sunday, October 21, 2012

Bee Propolis, Good for Heart Swollen


Halo healthy style people, about 2 months ago I met a few people with various health problems. One of them is Mr. Beny, he is an old friend of mine who is 2 years is not met.Turns out he was married, he went to my house with his wife, who suffered from heart disease swollen. When I look at the hands and feet swell big enough. But still great swelling kidney failure patients. I was very sorry because she seems to be very agitated with the swelling.

Foot with heart swollen
After about 10 minutes I spoke with both of them, then I know that she suffered heart swollen since she was 5, now she is 22. With a simple, I offer them to consume brazilian bee propolis, I gave 50% the levels of bee propolis. In addition, I added the Papua ant nest, a parasite that is very nutritious for health and only on the island of Papua, Indonesia. I am told that nest semutnya boiled using a clay pot. The use of aluminum pans proved very bad for the efficacy of an anthill. Propolis is taken 10 minutes before meals, while the ant nest taken after meals. 
3 days later my friend Benny called me and said that the swelling had gone down her body, she also was able to work again as before. I was surprised to hear that. I am very happy, but still I would suggest not to be too heavy to move. Because people do not recover the same as healthy people. 
From Beny's wife cases, I take the conclusion that Brazilian bee propolis combined with ant nest papua is great for cardiovascular disease swollen. Since that moment, I recommend to anyone with a heart swollen condition to consume Brazilian bee propolis and Papua ant nest. Many of them are save till right now. It's a miracle I think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Love Healthy Style Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger